We provide exceptional comprehensive Landscaping services across the Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds. We work with you to design a plan for your garden, we can also put you in touch with some excellent garden designers. We will talk through your options and how the work will be completed. Construction will begin at an agreed time, we will keep you updated with the process and when the job will be completed. We take pride in the work we do and this is reflected in the quality of our work.
Our Hard Landscaping service includes: Terraces, Decking, Paving, Driveways, both retaining and free standing Cotswold Drystone walls, Water features including ponds, Fencing, Block paving and Turfing.
Landscaping services for Stroud Gloucestershire & The Cotswolds: Specialists in Drystone Walling
“Great attention to detail and focus on quality”
“Sams’ work was outstanding: great attention to detail and focus on quality, plus he listens and, when asked, will advise too. His costs are very reasonable, given the quality of the work. More than that, both he and his team are reliable and diligent. They always turned up on time and did what they said they would do. The work on our garden was completed to cost and to the agreed timeline. We would not hesitate to recommend Sam’s work”
“Work exceeded our expectations”
“We found them to be completely reliable. They met all their targets including cost and timescale! Throughout the project they worked consistently and conscientiously and made positive contributions to the project. The finished work exceeded our expectations and we intend to ask them to undertake further work.”
We use various types of stone to compliment the surroundings of each project, these are just a few.
- Cotswold Stone is a Limestone often rich in fossils. We use new natural and hand chosen or neatly sawn stone. We also use reuse any old stone that you may already have on site.
- York Flagstone is a variety of Sandstone that is hard wearing and therefore works well on terraces or patios. we use new and/or reclaimed flagstones of varying sizes.
- Indian Sandstone is an attractive, strong and durable stone that provides a rustic charm to your garden. It comes in a variety of colours to compliment planting and other surroundings.
- Engineering bricks are great for edging flower borders and driveways. They come in a variety of shades of blue or red.
- Slate can be a real statement stone that creates a luxurious, contemporary look to your garden.